Unforgettable Golf Adventures provides the ultimate in professional, exotic, enjoyable and unforgettable escorted small group golf tours to landmark golf courses and international locations.
For example our USA West Coast Swing to Pebble Beach and Northern California in August / September 2018 includes staying on-course at the very exclusive Pebble Beach Lodge accommodation which guarantees us at tee time on the famed Pebble Beach golf course, plus additional games on Spyglass Hill and Spanish Bay courses.
And prior to experiencing Pebble Beach after a glorious stay and golf in the incredibly vibrant city of San Francisco, we’ll stay at the amazing Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay which is position on the rugged Northern California coast line, where we’ll play golf at both the fantastic Half Moon Bay golf links.
Or on our South African Golf and Safari Swing in May 2018, we will play the Top 3 ranked courses in South Africa including Fancourt’s ‘The Links’, the ‘Gary Player GC’ at Sun City and the very exclusive ‘Leopard Creek’ golf club which sits on the edge of Kruger National Park (home of the famed ‘Crocodile River’).
In South Africa we will play 5 of the Top 10 golf courses, and the other 2 courses are in the Top 50. On this amazing trip we tie in a 3 day/night Safari in Kruger National Park to see the Big 5!
And on our VicTas Swing in November 2018, we will play no less than 6 of the Top 10 golf ranked courses in Australia!! This Swing will take us through Melbourne (Royal Melbourne – West and Kingston Heath), King Island (Cape Wickham and Ocean Dunes) and to Barnbougle (The Dunes and Lost Farm).
Our Golf Tours are unique and different from what travelling golfers might expect by providing access to some of the greatest and most unique golf courses around the World.
We are all about matching amazing experiences to compliment the incredible golf options during the tour that our clients will remember forever – such as a Safari experience, Wine Country and Robben Island /Table Mountain day tours in South Africa; Napa Valley Wine and Alcatraz experiences in California; and Yarra Valley, Colonial Tramcar fine dining experience, and a unique Sports & Beer Lover’s Tour in Melbourne.
On an Unforgettable Golf Adventure tour we have pricing options to suit your travel needs:
– Double / Twin share room;
– Single room if you prefer your own space (single supplement applies);
– If you are travelling on your own and wish to share a room with another single traveller, then we will do our best to accommodate you, but obviously, we can’t guarantee it and a single supplement may be applicable;
– If you’re a golfer and your other half is not, but they still wish to join us on Tour, then we have a Non-Golfer price available for them which includes everything on the Tour except the golfing day activities (please note that a Non-Golfer price not available for VicTas Swing Tour).
Peter Gunn – Owner and Managing Director
Peter has played golf since he was 12 years old, initially being a Junior Member at the Busselton Golf Club (Busselton, Western Australia); and is currently a Member at Mount Lawley Golf Club (Perth, Western Australia).
He has a passion for enjoyment of the game of golf and whilst he wishes his own golf game was more consistent (as we probably all do!), he loves it none-the-less and currently plays off a 19 handicap.
Peter loves sharing the experience of amazing and beautiful golf courses and their corresponding locations with others!
Peter lived in the US for 4 years in the late 1990’s (Bend and Portland Oregon), and has travelled extensively within Australia, the US and internationally for both work and pleasure for over the past 30 years. Travelling is a passion of Peter’s which ties beautifully into the game of golf.
As part of Peter’s journey he also lived in Melbourne for 10 years. Peter has a long and extensive travel and business background. He has organised and hosted Golf and AFL group tours from the USA to Australia in the past; and also helps organise and co-host Acting Tours to the USA for his Partner’s acting studio.
During his time in the US, as well as starting his career in the software industry Peter was also a Partner in ‘Aussie Adventures’ a Portland, Oregon based travel agency that specialised in travel to Australia.
Peter’s business background includes approx. 10 years in each of the following industries: Accounting & Finance; Software; and Corporate / Leisure Travel at a range of employment levels including Senior Management and Business Development. His time in the travel industry included 9 years at the Flight Centre Group where he was Regional Sales Manager (corporate division); and he was also General Manager WA and National Sales Manager for another boutique corporate travel agency.
His passion for travel has allowed Peter to play and experience some wonderful and iconic courses around the world including:
- On the mainland USA, including California – Pebble Beach, Spanish Bay, Spyglass Hill, Torrey Pines, Half Moon Bay (The Old Course and the Ocean Course) ; Las Vegas – Bears Best, Badlands, Bali Hai ; and numerous other Arizona, Palm Springs, Oregon golf courses.
- Hawaii – Oahu – Ko‘olau, Turtle Bay (Palmer and Fazio Courses) , Makaha Valley, Hawaii (the Big Island) – Waikoloa (Kings Course) , Mauna Lani
- South Africa – Leopard Creek (Kruger National Park) , Fancourt (The Links at Fancourt & Montagu Courses) , Sun City (The Lost City) , Cape Town (Steenberg Golf Club & Pearl Valley)
- Bali – Nirwana, New Kuta Golf and Bali National
- Vietnam – Montgomerie Links and Danang Golf Club
- Ireland – Old Head and Balylbunion (The Old Course and The Cashen Course)
- Scotland – St Andrews (New Course)
- And many courses all over Australia;
Melbourne (incl Huntingdale, Kingston Heath, Commonwealth,Victoria Golf Club, Spring Valley, Moonah Links, Keysborough, Cape Schanck, plus others)
Sydney (Long Reef, Mona Vale)Queensland / Gold Coast (Royal Pines Hope Island, Lakelands, Twin Waters, Robina Woods, plus others)
Tasmania (Barnbougle – Dunes and Lost Farm courses, King Island , Cape Wickham and Ocean Dunes)
Perth (Mount Lawley, Joondalup, Lake Karrinyup, Secret Harbour, Araluen, The Vines, Sun City, Meadow Springs, Capel, Busselton, plus many more)
Peter is currently also a Partner in a boutique Perth based acting agency and management company – Actors Management International – representing actors in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, US, UK and Canada. Peter will personally host all of the tours that Unforgettable Golf Adventures undertakes.